• DOTA

• Minecraft

• TitanFall

• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

GSClient: descarga la última versión de Counter-Strike 1.6 Steam/No-Steam actualizado y protegido x

¡ Bienvenidos a nuestra web ! Debes registrarte y ESPERAR a que VALIDEMOS EL REGISTRO para poder participar en el foro
Si no recuerdas tu contraseña, comunícalo en nuestro Discord para recuperarla x

¿Problemas con tu Counter-Strike 1.6? Entra aquí para solucionarlos x

PERRETATO64
This user PERRETATO64 block the way and also want to back in the opposite direction while there was human he don't want to go for him on 1min and 17sec https://www.mediafire.com/file/y919qo3nt...o.dem/file
Responder
demo revisada, el jugador es prestigio 0 nivel 20, hablaremos con el jugador y se le dará una advertencia para que se lea las reglas
El Admin del Pueblo Por Siempre.....
Responder
(02-05-2022, 16:34:08)IMD Escuintleco escribió: demo revisada, el jugador es prestigio 0 nivel 20,  hablaremos con el jugador y se le dará una advertencia para que se lea las reglas
Do u know when i was beginer as new player i didn't get warning they immediately slay me and banned me so by time i understand the rules he will learn the rules like this or you want to say lets save some people which i want from rules and give them a chance i heard that much we are equal and rules and justice is for all new or old players
Responder
(02-05-2022, 17:14:02)WorldS escribió: Do u know when i was beginer as new player i didn't get warning they immediately slay me and banned me so by time i understand the rules he will learn the rules like this or you want to say lets save some people which i want from rules and give them a chance i heard that much we are equal and rules and justice is for all new or old players

entiendo lo que dices, pero es este jugador al parecer ningun admin le a dicho que se lea las reglas, cuando un jugador pt 0 se le advierte mas de 3 o 4 veces de las reglas y no las lee se empieza a aplicar sanciones, a este jugador nunca lo había visto, por lo tanto se le empezara con advertencias y si no responde a ellas se le aplicara sanciones como a todos lo demás.
Responder
Mejor respuesta del mensaje RE: PERRETATO64
(02-05-2022, 17:23:27)IMD Escuintleco escribió: I understand what you are saying, but it is this player, apparently no admin has told him to read the rules, when a player pt 0 is warned more than 3 or 4 times about the rules and does not read them, sanctions begin to be applied, to This player has never seen it before, so he will start with warnings and if he does not respond to them, he will be penalized like everyone else.
Great let it be as you said the player was sanctioned for 1 hour while i was in game and i report him with my words and u still support and defend him thank you
Responder
no entiendo tu necedad de sancionar a un pt 0 nivel 20, no hay lógica para darle un ban de una hora
Responder
Mejor respuesta del mensaje RE: PERRETATO64
(02-05-2022, 17:59:17)WorldS escribió: Great let it be as you said the player was sanctioned for 1 hour while i was in game and i report him with my words and u still support and defend him thank you
There are people who when you explain things to them, understand it and don't do it again without the need for sanction. As my fellow alquimista says, if a user is warned many times, he will be banned.

I recommend that before uploading any demo, talk to the player and explain to him what he has done wrong.
[Imagen: edgkQc.gif]
Responder
(02-05-2022, 21:59:01)ADD47 escribió: There are people who when you explain things to them, understand it and don't do it again without the need for sanction. As my fellow alquimista says, if a user is warned many times, he will be banned.

I recommend that before uploading any demo, talk to the player and explain to him what he has done wrong.
Yes it need sanction as first before i upload demo i tell on him don't block and he back in opposide direction in me he nothing answer after that and when he got banned in other map i not upload any demo and admin who was there he know the rules and not allow any mistake who i really respect him he ban him and saw him and i told on user and others players said same on user why you leave the duct while all we humans was there guess what nothing he answer do i need to talk more ?
Responder

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 2 invitado(s)