• DOTA

• Minecraft

• TitanFall

• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

GSClient: descarga la última versión de Counter-Strike 1.6 Steam/No-Steam actualizado y protegido x

¡ Bienvenidos a nuestra web ! Debes registrarte y ESPERAR a que VALIDEMOS EL REGISTRO para poder participar en el foro
Si no recuerdas tu contraseña, comunícalo en nuestro Discord para recuperarla x

¿Problemas con tu Counter-Strike 1.6? Entra aquí para solucionarlos x

Ban but I don't cheats
Mejor respuesta del mensaje RE: Ban but I don
(19-12-2020, 15:31:27)TZooow escribió: Hi/Hola, I've been banned of the 1v1 arena server of ClanZonaZero for no reason, if staff can tell me why ? My Steam usernames : @TZooow
To be honest, I don't use any cheats or scripts, I just play on the server for fun/chill with 1700 elo average on the server.

Thanks to explain me the reason of my ban, have a good day/night !! ^^

Hello, it was me who banned you from 1vs1. i was spectating you and from my point of view you seemed very suspect. Ofc i might be wrong, but what i was sure is about you and your friends from france were talking shit about a guy who was spanish, although thats not the case i advise you to not do that again.

anyway the case is i banned you because i thought you might be cheating and i admit it was to soon. i should have been watching you more time instead.

So if you were not cheating is all my fault, i want to give you another chance, these days i will be playing a lot in 1vs1 so i will be watching you.
-Señor me firmas la camiseta? -Claro, "coge su camiseta y escribe"
-Pero señor, no me llamo Ralph Triste
-Ahora si Gran sonrisa
Responder

Mensajes en este tema
Ban but I don't cheats - por TZooow - 19-12-2020, 15:31:27
RE: Ban but I don't cheats - por Maky - 19-12-2020, 18:26:01
RE: Ban but I don't cheats - por TZooow - 19-12-2020, 18:30:28

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)