• DOTA

• Minecraft

• TitanFall

• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

GSClient: descarga la última versión de Counter-Strike 1.6 Steam/No-Steam actualizado y protegido x

¡ Bienvenidos a nuestra web ! Debes registrarte y ESPERAR a que VALIDEMOS EL REGISTRO para poder participar en el foro
Si no recuerdas tu contraseña, comunícalo en nuestro Discord para recuperarla x

¿Problemas con tu Counter-Strike 1.6? Entra aquí para solucionarlos x

Ban but I don't cheats
Triste 
Hi/Hola, I've been banned of the 1v1 arena server of ClanZonaZero for no reason, if staff can tell me why ? My Steam usernames : @TZooow
To be honest, I don't use any cheats or scripts, I just play on the server for fun/chill with 1700 elo average on the server.

Thanks to explain me the reason of my ban, have a good day/night !! ^^
Responder
Mejor respuesta del mensaje RE: Ban but I don
(19-12-2020, 15:31:27)TZooow escribió: Hi/Hola, I've been banned of the 1v1 arena server of ClanZonaZero for no reason, if staff can tell me why ? My Steam usernames : @TZooow
To be honest, I don't use any cheats or scripts, I just play on the server for fun/chill with 1700 elo average on the server.

Thanks to explain me the reason of my ban, have a good day/night !! ^^

Hello, it was me who banned you from 1vs1. i was spectating you and from my point of view you seemed very suspect. Ofc i might be wrong, but what i was sure is about you and your friends from france were talking shit about a guy who was spanish, although thats not the case i advise you to not do that again.

anyway the case is i banned you because i thought you might be cheating and i admit it was to soon. i should have been watching you more time instead.

So if you were not cheating is all my fault, i want to give you another chance, these days i will be playing a lot in 1vs1 so i will be watching you.
-Señor me firmas la camiseta? -Claro, "coge su camiseta y escribe"
-Pero señor, no me llamo Ralph Triste
-Ahora si Gran sonrisa
Responder
(19-12-2020, 18:26:01)Maky escribió: Bonjour, c'est moi qui t'ai banni de 1vs1. je vous regardais et de mon point de vue vous me paraissiez très suspect. Ofc je me trompe peut-être, mais ce que j'étais sûr, c'est que vous et vos amis de France parliez de la merde d'un gars qui était espagnol, bien que ce ne soit pas le cas et vous conseille de ne pas refaire ça.

Quoi qu'il en soit, je vous ai banni parce que je pensais que vous pourriez tricher et j'avoue que c'était trop tôt. J'aurais dû te regarder plus longtemps à la place.

Donc, si vous ne trichez pas, c'est de ma faute, je veux vous donner une autre chance, ces jours-ci, je jouerai beaucoup en 1vs1 donc je vous regarderai.
Thanks, You can be sure, I don't cheats, I'm not a shit like this but you can still spec me to be sure ^^, but I have to apologize for my insults
I'll gonna stop this toxicity, be sure !

*SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH*
Responder

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)