• DOTA

• Minecraft

• TitanFall

• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

GSClient: descarga la última versión de Counter-Strike 1.6 Steam/No-Steam actualizado y protegido x

¡ Bienvenidos a nuestra web ! Debes registrarte y ESPERAR a que VALIDEMOS EL REGISTRO para poder participar en el foro
Si no recuerdas tu contraseña, comunícalo en nuestro Discord para recuperarla x

¿Problemas con tu Counter-Strike 1.6? Entra aquí para solucionarlos x

ABUSSE !
That admin are crazy, i want to ask them where i enter in duct? (this was the motive for what i got slay ) 
RULE 5 IF u are in a duct u can't go out unless humans of that duct die OR U SEE HUMANS OUTSIDE AND U GO ATTACK THEM!
If i do something wrong or i broke any rule please write the minute ! And im wait for ban without problems
https://www.mediafire.com/file/cfeks161d...y.dem/file
that admin got mad because i killed them , if i do the mistake and he see it why i dont got slay imediatly ? i got slay only after how i killed them!
Responder
lets go again should we? You get alien you strafe around and you accidently "fall in the hole" which had humans inside but instead of you going for those humans you went out to kill the other ones that were far from you.

i explain it to you but you still do not understand.

there is no need to see the demo because i was alive and about to slay you.
Ex Corrupto admin #1
Responder
[quote pid="24388" dateline="1639492462"]
Gr0uGkerlets go again should we? You get alien you strafe around and you accidently "fall in the hole" which had humans inside but instead of you going for those humans you went out to kill the other ones that were far from you.

i explain it to you but you still do not understand.

there is no need to see the demo because i was alive and about to slay you.
[/quote]
Im see in this forum admins can say what he want and no one care about simple players , like last demo what i post it no one check it and like it , no sens to play on this server where admins can do what he want without sanctions , have a nice day and peace on ur server ! I leave his server ! GL
Responder
Minute 3:50 u were in a duct and u left it with humans inside. I know thats not the reason of the slay but, thats a mistake. Minute 4.00 you did the same thing. So should we ban you now? You are low Pt, make sure you understand the rules first, because you didnt see any human when you left the first duct.
[Imagen: AVvXsEjzWsK_2eDQHAiCcF8z55quvhzpkmDKxh_c...Lrdu=s1600]

ꜰᴜɴᴅᴀᴅᴏʀ ɪᴄʏ~
Responder

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)