• DOTA

• Minecraft

• TitanFall

• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

GSClient: descarga la última versión de Counter-Strike 1.6 Steam/No-Steam actualizado y protegido x

¡ Bienvenidos a nuestra web ! Debes registrarte y ESPERAR a que VALIDEMOS EL REGISTRO para poder participar en el foro
Si no recuerdas tu contraseña, comunícalo en nuestro Discord para recuperarla x

¿Problemas con tu Counter-Strike 1.6? Entra aquí para solucionarlos x

@creed
[AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] Banned by Admin: TheCreeD
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ www.clanzonazero.com
[AMXBans] Reason: 'DONT RUN FOR THE MAP '
[AMXBans] Duration: '2 hours'
[AMXBans] Your SteamID: 'STEAM_0:0:9406747'
[AMXBans] Your IP: 'XXXXXX'
Kicked by Console:  You are BANNED. Check your console.
Kicked : You are BANNED. Check your console.
Completed demo

Hi Creed,
why you do that?? 2 players was allive you and a other player and i was behind u as a zombie to attack you. you use teleport and i go to the start to kill you... where you see im running for the map?? dont get silly if anybody kill you. i do nothing wrong and you banned me...learn to be a right admin thanks
Responder
(19-09-2018, 21:19:11)egoshooter escribió: [AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] Banned by Admin: TheCreeD
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ www.clanzonazero.com
[AMXBans] Reason: 'DONT RUN FOR THE MAP '
[AMXBans] Duration: '2 hours'
[AMXBans] Your SteamID: 'STEAM_0:0:9406747'
[AMXBans] Your IP: 'XXXXXX'
Kicked by Console:  You are BANNED. Check your console.
Kicked : You are BANNED. Check your console.
Completed demo

Hi Creed,
why you do that?? 2 players was allive you and a other player and i was behind u as a zombie to attack you. you use teleport and i go to the start to kill you... where you see im running for the map?? dont get silly if anybody kill you. i do nothing wrong and you banned me...learn to be a right admin thanks

Creed is a good admin, do not judge him without knowing him, if you do not upload your demo to the forum can not be reviewed.

Greetings - Warfield.
Responder
idk where i can find the demo but what happend than? the ban is just 2 hours but he do wrong for this and i dont judge him i just want to tell him admins also die...otherwhise i was not running arround the map i was very near behind him
Responder
Hi my friend:

You can see this post for how up a demo and you can found your demo.

http://www.clanzonazero.com/showthread.php?tid=25
[Imagen: 5MhKzsp.jpg]
Responder
Good evening, if I use telekinetic you can not go to spawn for my having humans nearby.
You are PT 18 and you should know, for the next you think better and you will not look for humans elsewhere.
Responder
(19-09-2018, 21:32:54)egoshooter escribió: idk where i can find the demo but what happend than? the ban is just 2 hours but he do wrong for this and i dont judge him  i just want to tell him admins also die...otherwhise i was not running arround the map i was very near behind him

You can found the demo in : 
 Steam Version : C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Half-Life\cstrike - zonaZerO_ZA_autodemo.dem

No-Steam Version : C:\Program Files (x86)\Counter Strike 1.6\cstrike\ - zonaZerO_ZA_autodemo.dem

Anyway, if your ban has already finished, keep this in mind for the next time, you do not need to upload the demo, the demo is only necessary if you ban and believe that the ban is unfair, at the moment of being banned you upload it and it is revised, if the prohibition is correct it will not be eliminated

Greetings - Warfield.
Responder
ok i find my demo and see all is fine. how can i upload it? thanks

Hi Creed, 
im not searching humans.... 2 players and i cant fly or go to spawn to attack u?? what i have to do?? stay and waiting ?? waiting for what? im trying to uplaod the demo than u can see but i have to find out how i can upload the demo
Responder
(19-09-2018, 22:02:03)egoshooter escribió: i have to find out how i can upload the demo

Whatever upload service like sendspace, mega, etc.
Responder
thanks Raul 

here is my demo its beginning at 22.minutes

https://www.sendspace.com/file/eqx9yr
Responder
For my part, it is well given the ban since you have a human left and you decide to jump for me without knowing 100% if it would be there for me that is going around.
Responder

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)