• DOTA

• Minecraft

• TitanFall

• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

GSClient: descarga la última versión de Counter-Strike 1.6 Steam/No-Steam actualizado y protegido x

¡ Bienvenidos a nuestra web ! Debes registrarte y ESPERAR a que VALIDEMOS EL REGISTRO para poder participar en el foro
Si no recuerdas tu contraseña, comunícalo en nuestro Discord para recuperarla x

¿Problemas con tu Counter-Strike 1.6? Entra aquí para solucionarlos x

I Want to be Admin for helping every people
Mejor respuesta del mensaje RE: I Want to be Admin for helping every people+1, buen jugador y mas que eso buena persona
Responder
Mejor respuesta del mensaje RE: I Want to be Admin for helping every peopleRespectful player and follow the rules and would be a good admin.
+1 Gran sonrisa
lucky
Att: NimjaMaster
Responder
Mejor respuesta del mensaje RE: I Want to be Admin for helping every people+1 este carismático ser, se merece un puesto en la administración
$G[P]S.

[Imagen: b_560x95.png]
Responder
Mejor respuesta del mensaje RE: I Want to be Admin for helping every peopleWe have known each other for years I dint not know you will come down on being admin if I remember correctly you asked me if you could be admin I said to you it's your choice for me it's +100 we never hated each other we always had fun!.

I'm looking forward to see you In the admin group

As everyone agrees on your position I believe you will fit perfectly!
Ex Corrupto admin #1
Responder
Mejor respuesta del mensaje RE: I Want to be Admin for helping every people+1, good person, active and old player, you will be a good admin bro <3. Good luck
Responder
Mejor respuesta del mensaje RE: I Want to be Admin for helping every people+1 even though we don't know each other or speak, I could see that you are an excellent user by respecting the rules, not getting in trouble and helping other users.
I think many current admins should be like you.
You are a lesson to follow to learn and that is why I give you a +1

pd: Expectruminisis_03 ON Gran sonrisa
Responder
Mejor respuesta del mensaje RE: I Want to be Admin for helping every people+1 Buen tio, es activo y como persona parece bastante amable y agradable que para mi es lo importante.
Responder
Mejor respuesta del mensaje RE: I Want to be Admin for helping every people+1 The truth is that we do not know each other very much but both in the forum and on the server I could observe a great support for this person, the little time that I know you I can see a nice person who is willing to help others when necessary.
For my part, it is a yes in your application since I think that we lack another administrator who speaks English and is a good person.
Responder

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)