• DOTA

• Minecraft

• TitanFall

• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

GSClient: descarga la última versión de Counter-Strike 1.6 Steam/No-Steam actualizado y protegido x

¡ Bienvenidos a nuestra web ! Debes registrarte y ESPERAR a que VALIDEMOS EL REGISTRO para poder participar en el foro
Si no recuerdas tu contraseña, comunícalo en nuestro Discord para recuperarla x

¿Problemas con tu Counter-Strike 1.6? Entra aquí para solucionarlos x

Solucionado Error Cs steam
Buenas. No probé aun con no steam. Será lo siguiente.
El tema es que de un dia para el otro en la seccion de servidores me sale asi ;

[Imagen: 20210525214236-1.jpg]

Si le doy ahi, cosa rara, se me cuelga todo. Si entro desde la consola, amaga a entrar, y en el primer segundo que inicia el server si cuelga todo de nuevo.
Comprobe archivos y nada. Desinstale e instale y nada. Alguien sabe que le pasa?
Responder
Mejor respuesta del mensaje RE: Error Cs steamin my opinion use Registry Editor then select CURRENT USER after that go to software you will find Valve click on it and select half life so what you wanna do is pretty much delete those files put them on the trash can you dont need to uninstall steam and you gonna have to do again is to install Cs 1.6 and if that does not work make a post again

Registry Editor ---> CURRENT-USER ---> SOFTWARE ---> VALVE ---> HALF-LIFE ---> DELETE FILES (ANYTHING THAT IS INSIDE THE FILES) (Cs will be uninstall AUTOMATIC) (Just Install Cs again if it causes the same problem make a post we will find a solucion) (that happend to me twice 2 years ago)
Ex Corrupto admin #1
Responder
Tal cual !! dicho y hecho, asi se solucionó. Sospeché que pudiese ser esto, se me paso probar. Muchisimas gracias rey !!, te veo por el server.

Pueden cerrar tema.
Responder
(26-05-2021, 11:07:35)Gr0uGker escribió: in my opinion use Registry Editor then select CURRENT USER after that go to software you will find Valve click on it and select half life so what you wanna do is pretty much delete those files put them on the trash can you dont need to uninstall steam and you gonna have to do again is to install Cs 1.6 and if that does not work make a post again

Registry Editor ---> CURRENT-USER ---> SOFTWARE ---> VALVE ---> HALF-LIFE -->DELETE FILES (ANYTHING THAT IS INSIDE THE FILES) (Cs will be uninstall AUTOMATIC) (Just Install Cs again if it causes the same problem make a post we will find a solucion) (that happend to me twice 2 years ago)

(sorry forgot to add half life)
Ex Corrupto admin #1
Responder

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)