• DOTA

• Minecraft

• TitanFall

• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

GSClient: descarga la última versión de Counter-Strike 1.6 Steam/No-Steam actualizado y protegido x

¡ Bienvenidos a nuestra web ! Debes registrarte y ESPERAR a que VALIDEMOS EL REGISTRO para poder participar en el foro
Si no recuerdas tu contraseña, comunícalo en nuestro Discord para recuperarla x

¿Problemas con tu Counter-Strike 1.6? Entra aquí para solucionarlos x

Solucionado grougker,
so now i see why you wanted me to show you the demo ... 
from now on i will be recording with a seperate software so i can catch you out and get back to video
this bitch scammed me 600 a.ps for points i have witnesses.
i have a demo
but don't think it will be it.
but if you check the logs from me
you guys will see that hes just a little scamming douche
enjoy your day

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jjz2pqc2o7...todemo.dem
Responder
Yes indeed you Sended the Ammopacks and i logged off Does not mean i did it on purpose my fault from my prospective that i dint See the chat If you like the Ammopacks or the puntos i will be grateful to give you back But does not means i did it on purpose if i did i would never reply to you about what you told me today

You got a witness who is in your "Clan" I dont care but i will be honest I do not Scam People Its bannable and Still its not Nice if i was a scammer i would have Scammed Multiple people with Selling Vips and prestiges im not a scammer if you like to Receive your Aps or Puntos you can msg me anytime.

Its my fault i did not Saw the chat

let the admins Decide As i said i will like to return what i have Stolen which i did not in purpose.
Ex Corrupto admin #1
Responder
Pelea de gringos
No entiendo ni madres jajsa
CS~[Maty]

Yo toy´ tranqui  Sunglasses
Responder
Mejor respuesta del mensaje RE: grougker,we wait for grougker can give back yours ammopack, the post will follow for to know that all is all right.
[Imagen: 5MhKzsp.jpg]
Responder
funny how you said send me the ammopacks and then i said. done and you said. scammed . logged off
bit stupid to me. if you give me the a.ps or points. i wouldnt be doing this.
i did warn you id do it.
but i want the admins to check the logs between me and you
and what was said
and then we will find out the real you wont we Sonrisa

and not only that
if i did that which i wouldnt because i aint sad
i would of been banned perm
no discussion
sort it out
Sonrisa
Responder
The Funny part is im trying to Download the Demo but now i remember I dint not asked YOU to give me Ammopacks for the points it was a Different Person
Not YOU But if you please you will get your "APS" Back (I know you and your filthy boyfriend of yours hate me which i honelsty does not give a single fuck)

Lets not Continue the argue beetween me And YOU so it does not get worse Sonrisa

(19-03-2020, 08:30:57)shiryu_dr escribió: we wait for grougker can give back yours ammopack, the post will follow for to know that all is all right.

Gracias por responder en la publicación, por supuesto, le devolveré los Ammopacks, pero tenga en cuenta que no le diré que me dé los Ammopacks por puntos. Era una persona diferente. No recuerdo su nombre. Pero intentaré preguntarle a algunas personas.

(19-03-2020, 00:45:51)~Senpai~ escribió: Pelea de gringos
No entiendo ni madres jajsa

Sí, es divertido a veces Sonrisa
Ex Corrupto admin #1
Responder
we have never had any problems grougker, it would be the first time, if in two days your ammos are not returned, contact us here
Responder
I wish u got it back 

Good luck  Stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye
-iCy~ Power-
Responder
(19-03-2020, 20:15:06)!deM escribió: we have never had any problems grougker, it would be the first time, if in two days your ammos are not returned, contact us here

The ammos have been returned i have screenshots for proof in console and in game
Ex Corrupto admin #1
Responder
(26-03-2020, 18:24:24)Gr0uGker escribió:
(19-03-2020, 20:15:06)!deM escribió: we have never had any problems grougker, it would be the first time, if in two days your ammos are not returned, contact us here

The ammos have been returned i have screenshots for proof in console and in game

do not worry, if he does not claim it is that everything is solved
Responder

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)